A conversation all about joining in God’s activity wherever you are.
Thank you for checking out the Vance Pitman Leadership Podcast. This is conversation all about leadership, vision, and joining in God’s activity wherever you are. We pray that this podcast is a helpful resource for you in your leadership and in your relationship with Jesus. To listen and subscribe, click your preferred podcast player below
- “Slow to Anger”
In this message, Pastor Vance continues our series “Who Is God” from the book of Exodus and teaches on the what the Bible means when it says that He is “slow to anger.” What is the difference between our anger and God’s anger? We explore that question and more in this message! The post “Slow to Anger” appeared first on Hope Church.
- “The LORD, The LORD”
In this message, Pastor Vance continues our series “Who Is God” from the book of Exodus and teaches all about the great I AM of God and all the incredible implications of His name and character! The post “The LORD, The LORD” appeared first on Hope Church.
- Satisfied with Life
This weekend, Hope Church turns 20 years old!!! In this message, Pastor Vance teaches from the book of Genesis about what it looks like to be truly satisfied with life and how we do just that! As we cap off this 20th anniversary celebration, let us know in the comments how God has used Hope The post Satisfied with Life appeared first on Hope Church.
- Pastor, Your Primary Call Is Not to Ministry, But to Intimacy | LifeWay Voices
- 4 Things that Caused the Early Church to Spread Like Wildfire | International Mission Board
- One-on-One with Pastor Vance Pitman on the Tragedy in Las Vegas | Christianity Today
- 4 ways to reach post-Christian America | The Biblical Recorder
- What Every Church Leader Can’t Afford to Forget | Outreach Magazine