A conversation all about joining in God’s activity wherever you are.
Thank you for checking out the Vance Pitman Leadership Podcast. This is conversation all about leadership, vision, and joining in God’s activity wherever you are. We pray that this podcast is a helpful resource for you in your leadership and in your relationship with Jesus. To listen and subscribe, click your preferred podcast player below
The Priority of the Word
In this message, Pastor Vance teaches from the book of Proverbs that a wise way to live is to give priority to hearing from God in His word! As followers of Jesus, the primary way God speaks to us is through the Bible. We should treasure time in the...
Guard Your Heart (Proverbs)
In this message, Pastor Vance teaches from the book of Proverbs that a wise way to live is to carefully guard what we allow to influence our lives. The influences we allow in our lives affect every area of our lives!
We Need One Another
In this message, Pastor Vance teaches from the book of Proverbs that a wise way to live is in fellowship with others. Sharpening one another doesn’t happen by accident and it isn’t overnight. Time in relationship with other Jesus followers is one of...
- Pastor, Your Primary Call Is Not to Ministry, But to Intimacy | LifeWay Voices
- 4 Things that Caused the Early Church to Spread Like Wildfire | International Mission Board
- One-on-One with Pastor Vance Pitman on the Tragedy in Las Vegas | Christianity Today
- 4 ways to reach post-Christian America | The Biblical Recorder
- What Every Church Leader Can’t Afford to Forget | Outreach Magazine